Saturday, September 29, 2012

NFL Regular, Playoff, and Super Bowl Predictions


Week three is in the books. One game of week four as well. I would've liked to write this before that Thursday night game, to keep it on an even field, but this blog didn't exist (at least, I don't think)! So I'll write it the Saturday before week four games. I'm not gonna predict scores, individual games, or final records; just placements within respective divisions and playoffs all the way to the Super Bowl. I'm trying my hardest to ignore any other sources online that already have these predictions; this will come from my brain only. Also trying my hardest to not have the Giants run everything (huge Giants fan btw) and be "realistic." We'll see though ; ) Fast forward to end of regular season; legooo!


* = Conference Winner
**  = Clinch Wildcard

AFC North
Tough Division. Bengals are on the up-and-up, but Steeler are on the down-and-down (you can use it, I don't mind). Ravens are dominating though. Everything about this team is lights out. The one question mark is that Flacco guy taking snaps. If Joe F. can keep playing at a high level, few teams in the NFL can keep up. Browns suck.

1) Ravens *
2) Bengals **
3) Steelers
4) Browns

AFC West
I just wanna write "WHO CARES!" for the whole division, but I'll be nice. With the exception of Tebow and Peyton mania, this division hasn't done anything in years. Honestly, I could see each one of these teams in any four spots. If Peyton gets his arm strength back, I could see them running it, but not now.

1) Raiders
2) Broncos **
3) Chargers
4) Chiefs

AFC South
Texans. That is all.

1) Texans
2) Titans
3) Colts
4) Jags

AFC East
Definately a New England driven league for a while. They're making a big deal of the Patriots being under .500 for the first time in forever.......the media is dumb. They've only played 3 games!! Talk about digging for a story. As much as I really don't like New England, they'll get their sh*it together. I want Miami to win, but nah.

1) Patriots
2) Bills
3) Dolphins
4) Jets
                                                                                                                                              
NFC North
I would like to say for personal fantasy reasons: Matthew Stafford needs to get his sh*t together! C'mon man! Please??!! Guess I can't talk, I'm no pro QB. Anyway, another tough division. Here we go!

1) Bears
2) Packers **
3) Lions
4) Vikings

NFC West
Almost felt bad for San Fran in the Championship game last year... almost : ) Regardless, they're dirty boyee. If Alex Smith can stay solid, this teams got it all! I'll tell you what, Seattle and Arizona are looking dirty! Defensively especially. Seattle is a playoff caliber team; Arizona, not so much. Maybe next year.

1) 49ers
2) Seahawks **
3) Cardinals
4) Rams

NFC South
New Orleans is down : ( Dang. I said in the preseason that the Saints would have the #1 overall pick in the 2013 draft. I was hoping I was wrong....Anyway, ATL is looking very solid. However, see my little brothers post about this team; I 85% agree: http://sportsflex.blogspot.com/2012/09/fools-gold.html. I like Cam Newton now that he's out of college, but nothing in that team is up to his level.

1) Falcons *
2) Bucs
3) Panthers
4) Saints

NFC East
Giants...GiAnTs...GIANTS! OK, I know I may be a bit biased, but I truly believe this is another NFL Championship caliber team. This whole G-Men team could get run over by a bus simultaneously and still go make the playoffs. Eagles are a team that should have won the last 3 Lombardi trophies with all that talent. They just can't get it together. I like RGIII. He'll have a very up and down career for a bit, then be absolutely dominant.

1) Giants
2) Eagles
3) Redskins
4) Cowboys

PLAYOFFS                                                                                                                             

AFC SEEDS
1) Ravens
2) Texans
3) Patriots
4) Raiders
5) Bengals
6) Broncos

BRACKET
(6) Broncos @ (3) Patriots-->(6) Broncos @ (1) Ravens-->(2) Texans @ (1) Ravens-->(1) Ravens
(5) Bengals @ (4) Raiders --> (5) Bengals @ (2) Texans

First round, Peyton gets his stuff together and sends the runner-up champs packing. Bengals get an easy win against their old QB. Round two, the Broncos get beat by a very tough Baltimore team while the Bengals meet the same fate as last year against an equally tough Texans team. I see the AFC being not as tough as the NFC, hence the (1) VS (2) champ game with (1) coming out on top. This is the Ravens year.
                                                                                                                                              
NFC SEEDS
1) Falcons
2) 49ers
3) Giants
4) Bears
5) Packers
6) Seattle

BRACKET
(6) Seattle @ (3) Giants --> (3) Giants @ (2) 49ers --> (4) Bears @ (2) 49ers --> (2) 49ers
(5) Packers @ (4) Bears --> (4) Bears @ (1) Falcons

This was hard. Alot of good games here; alot of good rematches from last year. I didn't think I'd see the Bears come this far...but thats how I see the dice rolling! Round one, old rivalry with the Bears defense coming out on top, as well as a rematch of a tough regular season loss last year in the Meadowlands. Eli is too clutch to let this one go against a tough Seattle defense. Second round, Bears travel to ATL and un-cover some "Fools Gold" (Again, see "Fools Gold" blog on ATL). Then, rematch of last years NFC Champ game with a different fate : ( Bears go to San Fran and I'm betting get beat up. 49ers come out on top.


SUPER BOWL!!                                                                                                                        

Great match up! Both teams I like, and both teams well deserving to win! Good defensive battle. Man this is hard.....I wanna say 49ers SOOOO bad! However, I believe the Ravens offense will barely come out on top.

Super Bowl Prediction: Ravens over 49ers, 20-14 (I'll predict this one score : )





Or who knows! Maybe the Browns will win it all?! Ha its a wild league! Blog out.


No comments:

Post a Comment